Thursday 15 August 2013

DECISION TAKEN; MATURITY ATTAINED (that is what SHE said..)

SATI said :

My age has changed..
My decisions have not !

I've grown a year older..
but my choices will not !

I know I'm not and cannot be perfect..
at least NOT, till i tie the knot !

I know what I want..!
I'm not rushing into things!
Cause I've waited since long..
And it isn't the infatuation betting !

LOVE at first sight was what had happened !
Trust me; I ain't pretending..
Why don't you believe and give it a happy ending?

There must be something right?
why is the nature pushing me towards you?
Not negative, take it positively!
gosh! it happens only with FEW!

If we've hardly known each other..
Can't you give US a chance and take it a bit further?

You've hardly been with me?
So why don't you make an effort to have a walk with me?
At least till the exclusive palm tree?

You don't quiet feel the same way..!
but you're somewhat on the same ray..

Doesn't that 'somewhat' have a heart?
shouldn't he be treated as the 'quite part'?

I don't know if I'm right..
But I can see it in your eyes, that sparkle, that LOVE so bright!




Besides no girl can ever love you as much as I can!
And our relation will be the most remembered one; and I know it! WE CAN !

My GOAL, My AIM, My TARGET and FAME!!
Is YOU and YOU....as an ANGEL you came!!!

If you think this is TRUE LOVE and I've waited quite long..
I'm just a WORLD away...
A magic you could do!! BING-BONG!!

But if you think I haven't..
I'm ready to wait more..
More till I'm alive..
Alive till I FAINT!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment