Friday 16 August 2013

Because I need to be loved..

If I'm running behind someone, so much that I forget myself...
                     I need to be LOVED !

If I'm staying up all night, linking my every dream to you...
                     I need to be LOVED !

When I say I need to be LOVED, it means externally as well as internally..
Though both of them are attached fraternally !

When I don't LOVE myself, that is when I need to be LOVED...!
The little girl in me craves for that attention, and when not received,
lives her life in distortion !!

LOVE is what everyone needs, it's their living right !
Not LOVED by someone? stay calm !
Don't die to be Snow-White !

Beauty is still for a while...
It congregates a change faster than the numbers in a Mile..!

You're age changes, 
You're looks change..
You're LOVE does not !

So choose a person who promises to LOVE you..!
Or else you'll be hurt, hurt a lot!!

So again if you're wasting tissues,
because your economic brain thinks you're an ugly Betty!?!
Then you're actually wasting tissues/.
LOVE means you're inner beauty !
LOVE + inner beauty = Main priority !

So LOVE you're self and make it prominent,
and in return you will be the dominant !

Humans are idiots; they'll believe you..
Only if you believe in you're self !

So say Beautiful,
Think Beautiful,
Nature will automatically make you Beautiful..!

When you don't LOVE you're self?
Who the hell will LOVE you??

Show you're best !
Come with the best !
Forget about the rest..!

And now if you think, 
         You need to be LOVED??

Then Yes! 
         You need to be LOVED
                                        LOVED by you're self !!
 

1 comment: