Monday 21 September 2015

||OM NAMAH SHIVAYA||

Cause I have never seen YOU...
But I know how YOU are..
and This is how I imagine YOU..
Every SECOND..
Every MINUTE..
Every HOUR..<3<3












You made me Shine, you made me Glow..

You tolerated my Anger, you made me Flow..

You taught me no Crime..

and taught me how to Know!


You laughed when I said you're Mine..
and scared me with a Roar..

You Smiled when you saw me Angry..
You Smiled when you saw me Cry..
You Smiled when you knew I was Happy..
and Smiled when I flew High..

You knew I was Wrong and still Encouraged me for it..
and when I fell into Pieces, you were like "SO! Did you learn something from it?"

You taught me how to Row...and told me when to Slow?
You stood behind me Always, and this is how you made me Grow..

Papa says problems disappear when people Chant your Name..
You knew I was full of problems, so YOU ENTERED MY NAME..!

Whenever I went through any trouble you were the one I'd always Blame..
but when I called you to Save me, without feeling an inch of Shame..
You up from the Abode, yes from the Heaven SMILINGLY Came..

Whatever I do! With all my Heart and all my Dedication..
You never let my Efforts or my Prayers go Down in Vain..

I myself don't know how much I'm into you..
Your Single Thought and Single Sight..makes me more Mad and more Insane..!


Thank You for making me GROW under your Powerful Rays..
Thank You for picking me up and helping me SURVIVE this illuminating Human Race!


No comments:

Post a Comment